|Title|| Graphic Designer / Graphic Artist|
|Categories||Australia, Internet Services|
|Salary||$55,000 – $60,000 AUD|
Well known international brand, providing the highest quality outdoor entertainment services.
• Great salary with lots of job flexibility
• Wickham (Newcastle NSW) only 90mins north of Sydney.
Company Profile & Position Outline
We are the world’s largest Paintball provider based in Australia, the UK and New Zealand and are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer / Graphic Artist to join our Creative Media Team for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, you will use your creativity and flair to develop templates and layouts for websites, email marketing campaigns and a wide variety of print media; including promotional and information based flyers.
Working for a flexible and dynamic business, this key position is designed to assist in growing our brand awareness to our local, national and international markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Development of layouts, graphics etc. for assigned projects
• Deliver print ready artworks and develop working relationships with local and national printing services companies.
• Positively contributing to the Creative Media Team as it develops new and exciting projects nationally and internationally.
Education & Qualifications
• You will be tertiary qualified in Graphic Design or a related discipline
• At least 2-3 years experience in the industry including print media essential
• You have strong conceptual skills and have the ability to design for all print / web-based media including brochures, flyers and html mailings.
• You have a high level of competency with relevant applications in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
• The passion to work productively as part of a team is one of your greatest strengths.
• You pay attention to detail, are able to prioritise tasks and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Basic knowledge of web design and html is preferred but not essential.
If you have the above requirements and are up for a challenging role in a great organisation, please submit your covering letter and CV using the link below.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.