|Title|| Web Designer / Developer|
|Categories||Internet Services, New Zealand|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
• CBD location
• Circa 50k base commensurate with experience
Work closely with designers, developers and producers to devise creative solutions for web standards, accessibility and SEO!
• Experience with using Content Management Systems or with large content-driven websites
• Understanding of and experience using social and “web 2.0” – twitter, facebook, blogs,
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Understanding of process and scheduling
• Competency across all Adobe Creative Suite applications (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash)
• MS Office – particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Thorough understanding of web production in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
• The ability to create XHTML templates for large projects/redesigns and create standard code modules for those projects.
• Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing
• Ability to master the latest trends in web development, accessibility and SEO
• Listens to and understands business and marketing requirements of clients
• Able to balance technical complexity against client needs to find the optimal solution; considers low-tech and creative alternatives
• Strong people skills and excellent oral and written communication skills; works well with teams, and ability to communicate
If you have what it takes and want to be invovled in the next level of an exciting product, then apply below.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.